Our client is seeking to engage multiple Senior Project Managers to support delivery of program goals through initiating, delivering and leading the successful delivery of complex, high risk, high business change, IT applications or Cloud Platform projects.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Broad technical experience and proven application management experience advantageous.
- Some experience with MS CRM Dynamics advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in senior stakeholder management.
- Experience in the use of project management and agile tools (Microsoft Project, Jira, Rally etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including business case, project and stage plans, highlight reports, change requests, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project board meetings and present at panel meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain project communication channels, be concise and facilitate collaboration and open communication amongst stakeholder groups
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.