Our client is a leader within Australia's banking and finance industry. They are currently seeking an experienced Performance Insights Analyst to join their team full time.
In this role, you would be providing advice, insights and recommendations to improve customer experience and reduce risk, by owning the maintenance and development of the tools and dataset that enables the business to gain insights on process performance and Service effectiveness.
About The Role:
In this role you would:
- Analyse, design and implement User Interface (reports and dashboards) that meet agreed service timing and quality standards. Continually review and improve their value and effectiveness.
- Provide onsite development and support, including responsibility for the day-to-day performance, maintenance, and monitoring of the data-mart system and its technical interfaces.
- Develop design specifications, unit test plans, and troubleshoot business stakeholder issues. Work with a diverse project team with an emphasis on repeatable processes and technical documentation.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the technical environment, and awareness of best practices and new developments in the marketplace, providing input into the strategic direction (e.g. AWS, Azure).
- Undertake special projects and activities to support team and division initiatives as required.
The ideal candidate would:
- Demonstrable strong Business Intelligence (BI), database/data warehouse developer skills.
- OBIEE experience is a must
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Tableau, Power BI, Cloud (AWS, Azure) experience advantageous.
- Programming competency using SQL, Python or similar highly desirable.
- Strong ability to create effective and actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of stakeholders and articulate what's required to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Critical thinking and continuous improvement mindset, with the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage problem resolution with everyone involved in the service delivery chain.
- Have relevant tertiary qualification in Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Data Analytics advantageous.
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #198051