Leading Telecommunications organisation seeks a Senior PM with Skype for Business or Collaboration project experience..Telco Industry.. APPLY NOW!!
- Initial 6 month contract opportunity
- SKYPE for BUSINESS or Collaboration experience
- Immediate Start!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Senior Project Manager to join their highly driven team of professionals. This is a large international telecommunications company with an initial 6 month contract with the very real opportunity to extend for some time.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Experience with Skype for Business or Collaboration implementation
- Ideally telecommunication industry experience
- Strong vendor management experience
- Understands the "Businesses" needs and what affect changes will have on that area
- Can direct traffic, work on deliverables, run end to end projects, work with a team of 20 + professionals
- Prince 2, PMP and PmBok is also desirable as some kind of certificate is needed
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative and assertive nature; as well as the ability to interact and build working relationships with stakeholders at all level
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role the APPLY NOW on the link below!!