Joining a medium sized agile development team, the Senior Analyst - Engineer will be involved in the ongoing development of a platform that underpins a large loans base that is positioned for significant new business growth.
The successful candidate:
- Is passionate about test-driven development, test automation and agile methods.
- Has a philosophy that emphasises collaborative teamwork and communication.
- Is constantly looking to grow their software development skills.
- High level of IT experience and background in software development roles.
- High level of experience and background across development with the Microsoft .NET platforms.
- Comprehensive understanding of OO and domain-driven design.
- Strong understanding of database design & development concepts.
- Has used agile development techniques e.g. Behaviour Driven Design, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Test Automation.
- Has used DevOps practices e.g. Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated provisioning and release management.
- Experience delivering tests using automation frameworks such as SpecFlow and Selenium.
- Experience delivering software using enterprise components of the Windows platform, such as XML Web Services, MSMQ, Windows Services, Windows Security, WCF
Experience in MVC, JS frameworks and REST APIs would be desirable.
Design and Develop Application Software:
- Design and develop test automation software to schedule and at a high level of quality.
- Work with quality engineers to extend automation test frameworks and scripts.
- Proactively drive improvements to the team's automation testing and performance testing strategies.
- Be an active participant in regular requirements review, prioritisation and estimation workshops.
- Apply knowledge of CI-CD frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting. Focus on attention to detail. Solves complex technical problems where others cannot.
- Proven record of accountability and driving initiatives to completion
- Experience in CI/ CD, TDD, BDD
If this is of interest, please apply today.