- ASX listed, award winning FinTech, heavily focused on technology innovation
- Development of market leading greenfield transformation/automation products
- C#, MVC, ASP, .Net Core, AI, Docker, API2, Microservices, Angular2, AWS
Our client, a $300M listed innovative and leading Fintech, who we have worked with exclusively for the past 12 years, are currently looking to recruit a Senior .Net Developer to work on unique yet interrelated product from their office based in Sydney CBD.
They are one of the best development groups in Australia. You will work with building a fully automated (eventually AI driven) platform which removes the need for human intervention in achieving 100% accurate real time finance data. Working on this unique product using the latest tech and AI, building the 'data plumbing' for the finance industry.
You will work in a collaborative culture of constant refinement, where there is a constant review of new tech capability and feasibility. Current tech and approaches used include:
- .Net 4.6, C#, MVC5, SQL, Web API2, .Net Core, Angular2, Microservices Architecture, AWS, AWS EC2, Route53, Akamai. AI, SQL, Micro Service Architecture, SQS, ActiveMQ, Octopus, Solid, TDD, DDD, Puppet, Nagios/New Relic
Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft .Net Framework, C#
- Back-end Development
- ASP.Net, ASP.Net Web API
- Agile Methodologies
- Micro-services Architecture
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 188423.