- 4-month contract + extensions
- North Sydney location
- Start in January 2019
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Microsoft BI Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Competencies and experience required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI platform components - Power BI, Azure Analysis Services / SQL Server Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory / SQL Server Integration Services, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Strong knowledge of Oracle BI platform components - Oracle Data warehouse / Oracle BI / PL*SQL
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- ETL programming
- Data architecture, data modelling, and data warehouse design
- Comfortable liaising with business stakeholders and demonstrating solution to stakeholders
- Comfortable working both at high level solution design and hands-on report and ETL development
- Demonstrable recent experience in ETL and data warehouse solution design, especially on Microsoft Azure platforms, ideally at least three years
- Demonstrable experience in creating tabular BI models in SSAS, Azure Analysis Services, or Power BI
- Demonstrable experience in creating Power BI reports
- Demonstrable experience in Oracle data warehouse
- Previous exposure / experience with Oracle eBusiness suite would be advantageous
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button