Job Location : Melbourne
JobContract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- Proven thought leadership in the process excellence space and a delivery record in introducing and implementing Lean six sigma.
- Previous experience in managing process teams
- Process management and Lean six sigma capabilities
- Commercial acumen
- Working within a matrix structure, achieving an outcome with and without direct line management accountability ISO
- Understanding of ARIS
- Build Lean six sigma capability across at various level including C level in alignment with Transformation capability team
- Provide leadership to design and delivering large scale business improvement projects and programs using relevant improvement methodologies (Lean, DMAIC, DFSS)
- Leading, managing and coaching a high-performance team of black belts to deliver substantial business benefits and to fulfil their potential as business improvement specialists
- Manage the team engagement. Provide the line management accountabilities including one on one meetings, team meetings and cascading of communication as relevant
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY