- Named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For".
- Fastest growing top 10 enterprise software companies.
- Management & Delivery of Executive Marketing Community Program
About the role:
Our client, is seeking a Senior Manager, Member Engagement to work for a progressive member based marketing community program, with more 650+ members from leading global brands.
You will work closely with all members to drive awareness of your program across channels (including social, events, digital), ensuring executive customers understand the value of community and have different opportunities to participate.
Who you are…
- A people person. Ready to engage with Members and community. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- You are a "connector" - you enjoy connecting those who need help overcoming their challenges by connecting them to other Members who have the expertise to help them overcome those challenges.
- Organized and detail oriented. You can easily run and track every aspect of a program, down to the finest detail - to ensure Members have a great experience.
- A Data Person. Not afraid of getting your hands on data. You use this data as you communicate with our Members ensure they are taking advantage of all the program has to offer.
- Discover the Members' expertise and/or passion. Let them know who needs their help, encourage them to lead a dinner discussion, VRs or write a blog post on their expertise.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) - helping Members form SIGs in different subsets of Marketing. Helping to organize and facilitate SIG Virtual Roundtables sharing Best Practices to help our Members be more successful.
- Integration with executive programs marketing team - work as an extended member the APAC executive programs marketing team, collaborating to ensure internal stakeholder engagements and external outreaches are aligned.
- 5+ years experience in a Community Management role a at Senior level.
- Expertise in engaging with C-Level executives.
- Passionate about being a customer advocate.
- Master multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills.
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Marketing Executives.