About the Company
Our client, an industry heavyweight in the ICT domain, currently requires the skillset of a highly-skilled Senior Java Software Engineer with extensive Java8/JEE based development and design skills.
- URGENT and multiple opportunities - start will be in January but Hiring Manager is already reveiwing
- Sydney CBD with WFH option
- Long term and exciting Cloud projects
- $700 - $750 per day (incl. super)
- Java 8, Microservices, AWS Serverless computing with design, development and implementation experience
If successful, you will be responsible for developing RESTful API web service whose API's are used by our client's flagship applications. There are current and upcoming enterprise projects.
The Successful Candidate will be involved in the design, development, testing, and implementation of secure, scalable and fault-tolerant systems in Cloud
- Java 8 - Expert Level
- Technical design and architecture
- Has critical thinking mindset, strong sense of accountability for product delivery and passion to develop quality software
- MUST have AWS: AWS Security / serverless computing (Lambda, stepfunctions, Glue), RDS, DynamoDB, S3, SQS
- Strong hands-on experience in design, development and testing using microservice / lightweight containers & frameworks such as Spring Boot / Paly Framework
- MUST be fluent in LINUX
- Strong experience in designing and developing Restful APIs and can interpret and create API documentation
- A teamplayer who can bring ideas to the group and very good communication skills
- REST / JSON API development / integration experience
- Familiar with database technologies - particularly NoSQL DBs, MongoDB
- Experience in design of batch processing for large data
- Continuous integration
Nice to Have:
- Runtime environment: NodeJS
- APIGEE experience
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 207646