Working within the HR and R&A business unit, you will be a hands-on and embedded member of the team. Working as a Senior Insight Analyst, you will provide assitance in the identification and documentation (typically as user stories) of analytics requirements to support the program.
This role will see you work in two capacities:
- Work with the IWFM team as an embedded technical resource to assist in the identification and documentation (typically as user stories) of analytics requirements
- Work with the Reporting and Analytics team to ensure that the agreed requirements are delivered
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong consulting ability
- Outstanding: SQL, T-SQL (stored procedure coding), SSIS
- Great: Database design, security and authorisation knowledge
- Good: Consultative skills, Business Analysis skills
ONLY Australian PR holders of Australian Citizen can be considered
Apply with your CV in a word format.