A Senior Developer is required for a contract through until October 2022 (with extensions). This role would see the successful candidate work within a large federal government department on an SAP CRM solution.
- They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
- Responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation.
- The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff.
- Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
- The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
- The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 239720.