Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled and adaptable Senior Developer for a non-ongoing APS 6 level role starting 24 September 2018 until 30 June 2019 at their North Canberra location.
- support and maintenace of the Input Data Warehouse and an assoicated suite of processing systems
- supervision and mentoring of less-experienced staff within the area
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills/knowledge
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL programming capability (i.e. greater than two years);
- Advanced Data Warehousing knowledge, ideally utilising the Kimball methodology
- Support data governance initiatives and align data models, ETL code, and data access with data governance policies and guidelines
- Experience with BI tools and systems
- ITIL-based change and release management skills and experience (including the use of Jira and SDM)
- Well-developed skills in Agile practices and processes
- Desirable Lotus Notes and Java skills and experience
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 187648
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.