Looking for an experienced Senior DevOps/ Cloud Engineer to work within the Telecommunications Sector.
Your purpose will be to bring the DevOps mindset, culture and technical practices to life for our client. Through a process of collaboration, communication, integration and automation you will enable our organisation to deliver value to customers whenever there is demand.
You will thrive in delivering and continuously improving DevOps maturity, with an aim to efficiently design and implement secure solutions that will help establish a robust platform. You will play a key role in operating and managing infrastructure that powers large scale systems which combined leading edge SaaS, PaaS and iPaaS platforms, as well as driving various initiatives to help optimise public cloud usage that directly impacts the company's business metrics.
The successful candidate will have:
- A systematic and logical approach to troubleshooting and solving problems (you will be tested on this).
- A desire to automate everything - never do the same thing twice. And comfortable scripting in Bash, Python etc.
- Experience in managing services that scales on public cloud - preferably AWS.
- Excellent grip on networking, security & cost-optimization practices in the cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of storage management, recovery & back up on block based & object-based file storage.
- Experience and firm grip on DevOps best practices and architectural patterns that support these practices and strong experience with both sides of Dev-Ops.
- Hands-on expertise with 'Infrastructure as Code' tools like Cloudformation, Terraform.
- Hands-on expertise with source control (git), CI/CD tools and pipelines, automation using Jenkins etc.
- Sound understanding and ability to work with Docker containers and container orchestration platforms.
- Experience with use of enterprise grade monitoring and logging solutions.
- Excellent grip on deployment troubleshooting including network connectivity debugging on AWS resources
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or Call Zoe on 03 8080 7205 for more information