Senior Engineer HV Aerials and Cables provides authoritative expert engineering innovation, planning, advice and design, HV Aerials, HV cables and associated materials.
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
The position is also responsible for the following:
- Review and development of standards relating to Railway HV Aerials, HV and 1500V cables, and materials planning and solution development.
- Participate in research relating to new materials technology.
- Contribute to network analysis, report on network performance, and make recommendations.
- Develop and produce relevant electrical engineering designs and associated documentation
- Liaise with the Operations Manager, Principal Engineer and Design Delivery Manager
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of design and planning of energy transmission systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant codes of practice, standards, policy, procedures and guidelines relating to HV aerial lines and cables
- Extensive experience in a relevant engineering discipline within a comparable public or private sector organisation
- Demonstrated experience in high level problem solving HV Aerials, HV and 1500V Cables, and associated materials.
- Demonstrated experience with design tools of for HV Aerials and HV Cables.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref:193776.