Our client is a Government Department who are currently undertaking a digital transformation of government services. They currently have an opportunity for initially 6 months to bring on a Database Developer.
The position holder will perform design, development, unit testing, performance testing, production deployment and support of the Salesforce bulk data migration processes, to achieve integrity and quality in all system functionality.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Work with Business Analysts and Solution Architects to understand the existing data schema, transform and upload data into the Salesforce platform that meets the business requirement and follows the best technology practice.
- Perform legacy data analysis, data profiling and cleansing
- Design and develop programs to facilitate the transformation and loading/extraction of data
- Document the detailed design and support procedures of the database components
- Unit, integration and performance testing of all database components developed
- Work with the development and testing teams in developing and testing the end-to-end interface and database solutions
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce data migration project
- Advantageous if you have worked in Talend or other similar data analysis and ETL tools
- Understand data migration challenges and formulate data migration approach following industry best practice
- Database/SQL performance tuning and optimisation
- Proficiency with Salesforce Data Loader, SOQL and other integration tools
- Must possess good organisational and interpersonal skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #237608