About the role:
The Senior Applications & Data Analyst role is a member of the Systems team, you will be reporting directly to the Business Applications Manager. The role works across application support and creation of visualization assets for the wider business, deep diving into data issues to learn and support new applications and provide a high level of professional service and support to all stakeholders.
- Communicating with users and senior management to collect visualisation requirements
- Developing easy to use, effective and visually compelling dashboards in Tableau to meet stakeholder requirements
- Building interactive dashboards which provide insights that can be easily interpreted by stakeholders
- Collaborating with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods, and targets
- Identifying patterns and meaningful insights from data through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Identifying new opportunities to leverage existing and new data source
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to investigate data problems and recommend solutions
- Implementation of project tasks including data clean-up and maintenance
- Managing day to day support of application incidents and data requests from the business
- Developing training material and facilitating end user application training
- Other duties as directed from time to time.
Skills and experience
- Ability to undertake the duties of the role in accordance with our client's Vision and Values
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Technology or Finance
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with front end reporting & data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Excel. Proficiency in SQL and/or Tableau is advantageous
- Proven ability to understand data models, manipulate datasets, perform in-depth analysis, and present the data and findings that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0282672485 quoting reference 247728.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.