About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As the Senior Data Quality Management Officer, you will coordinate the use and release of the information assets. You will develop protocols and guidelines to support data management and release. You will create data management and data sharing activities as well as the processes involved. You will also create data linkage.
- Work with SMEs to document rules and standards for data matching
- Maintain the currency of rules to support accurate matching
- Provide technical advice on data linkage to stakeholders
- Manage the end to end process for data linkage requests, ensuring compliance
- Develop policies, guidelines and protocols to manage, use and release data
- Develop communication and resource material to support sound data management practices, across privacy management
- Establish a strong presence with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide advice to management and report regularly on progress
- Experienced as a Senior Data Quality Management Officer / Data Quality Analyst
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in a large complex environment
- Experienced in data quality and data integrity
- Must have experience in Data Linkage
- Experienced in using existing data sets and packaging up new data
- Understanding of compliance, governance and privacy of data
- Solid reporting skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 19 January
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.