Senior Data Engineer
- Perm role with global mining client
- Work with Azure cloud infrastructure
- Microsoft Data Engineering / Analytics
A global resources client located in the Perth CBD is seeking a Senior Data Engineer for a permanent role possessing Microsoft Data Engineering/ Analytic technology and Azure Cloud Services experience.
- Design, develop, test, implement and support data ingestion processes, transformations, data models and visualisations
- Work with IT project team to implement an Azure-based modern data platform in support of the data analytics and reporting strategy
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in the data and analytics platforms, processes and solutions
- Proven background in the delivery of data warehouse/ BI solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Data Engineering / Analytic technologies including SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, DAX, Power Query (M) & Visual Studio, PowerShell
- Design of data pipelines / flows using Azure Cloud Services (Data Factory, Data Lake, Synapse, Analysis Service) & API-based integration
- Excellent communication , stakeholder and interpersonal skills
- Must work well autonomously & within team environments
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 243475)