Our client is a Cyber Security business solutions organisation. They are currently on the hunt for 3 Data Engineers to work on a large project to build a new SOC. They initially have 6-month contracts available but are quite likely to extend.
Due to the nature of the project, it is a requirement that all successful candidates must be Australian Citizens and would have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Spark Architecture
- Use the DataSet/DataFrame and Spark SQL for efficient computations
- Using spark streaming / structured streaming to process streaming (real-time) data
- Ingesting streaming data from Kafka and process via spark structured streaming
- Understand performance implications and optimizations when using spark
- developing and implementing machine learning models
- Building machine learning pipelines using Apache Spark
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Spark SQL AND the DAtaFrame/DataSet API
- Python Programming experience
- Apache Spark experience
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #238819