- Initial 6 months contract
- Location: CBD
- New Data Analytics Project
We are looking to hire a Senior Data Analytics Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years' experience of advanced analytics working on multiple uses cases.
- Experience in identifying business operational bottlenecks and where analytics can improve the process, through machine learning and time series modelling.
- Previous experience in working in discovery phase and making practical recommendations on improving data
- Skilled in tools such as SQL, R, Python, Hadoop, Spark or Tableau and exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Data bricks etc.)
- A desire to help others and comfortable in front of all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills as you will be required to consult the customer with best practices in a large transformation project
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long!