Role - Senior Data Analyst
Location - Brisbane CBD
Duration - Until Sept' 23 + possible extensions
Hourly rate (No Payroll processing fee required)
About the role
This role is required to provide high quality data analysis for transactional system and report development services to the project for the delivery of department's corporate and operational reporting.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in data ingestion, cleansing, manipulation and modelling, required.
- Experience in eliciting, analysing, specifying, documenting and validating the business reporting and data needs of stakeholders.
- Ability to write complex SQL scripts, queries, and stored procedures to extract and mine data.
- Experience in developing, reviewing and validating complex reports, including consideration of complex business rules and data architecture
- Data and ETL experience especially with Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Platform (Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Profisee, Azure Data Verse)
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation
- High level of written communication and documentation skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 246146.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.