The Data Analyst will serve as a member of a small data team (3 members), reporting to the team leader, to provide services related to the collection and storage of data and provision of extracts, reports and visualisations utilising existing and approved Departmental technology platforms.
Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Regular liaison with ICT specialists
- Analysis of requests and requirements to facilitate data extraction and reporting from the national system (Oracle 12C Database)
- Development of visualisations using Qlik Sense and other products
- At the direction of the manager, engaging with jurisdictions to ensure timely receipt and upload of data
- Support the IT Program to ensure that future solutions are fit for purpose, appropriate and represent business requirements.
To be successful in this role you will possess IT experience and knowledge including:
- System administration and architecture
- Database design, management and use of Structure Query Languages (SQL)
- Relational DataBase Management Systems, ie Oracle, Microsoft SQL and Server, MySQL and MS Access.
- Contemporary Business Intelligence and reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, SAS, Tableau)
- Cloud infrastructure, storage, databases and migration activities
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 204328
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.