- Senior Data Analyst
- 6 Months Contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Advanced level of data, business and reporting analysis in a fast-paced project environment driven by deadlines.
- Advanced level of problem solving and investigation to find root causes with data quality issues and be able to:
- Put forward recommendations
- Advanced SQL and MS Excel skills to query and analyse multiple, large data sets
- Excellent attention to detail and works with the highest level of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and business skills to achieve effective coordination and collaboration with project team and management
- Strong time management and task prioritisation skills
- Establish program and internal project reports with source data from multiple data sources
- Manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously whilst managing expectations and ensuring delivery in a timely manner
- Communicate and present analysis results or issues identified to a wide range of stakeholders
- Work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
If this is you, then kindly apply now for this exciting opportunity!