Our client has established a dominant presence within the Banking and Finance Industry, they are currently seeking two Data Reporting Analyst to join on an initial contract until September 2022. In this role, you would be responsible for the analysis of a larger delivery team and will need to work with other project team members to manage interdependencies to deliver analysis outcomes
The Senior Data Analyst works within a Project team, other Business Analysts and Data Analysts who are assigned one or more events to remediate end to end.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Engage with data owners in the business to procure data sets as required
- Manage quality of data outputs
- Identification, escalation and mitigation of risks in the client identification process
- Build and operation of remediation data assets is expected to include:
- Creating tools and techniques to optimise program processes
- SQL script writing and SQL script review in support of program processes
- Obtaining, validating, washing and analysing data
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrable training/experience cleansing and blending data from different data sources to perform analysis using SQL
- Proven experience to 'cut' the data, as opposed to building Databases/Data Architecture.
- Ability to document the technical rules they have used for these processes.
- Advanced SQL query techniques
- Script writing and script review
- SQL server support including SSIS, Stored procedures
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #239942