This is a great role for an experienced Senior IT Consultant to continue developing their technology, consulting and leadership skills, and have input into the development of a dynamic, growing business.
You will be responsible for the delivery of professional consulting services to a range of clients, including the provision of expert technical advice, support, and project services in all aspects of IT. You will need to have excellent technical skills, combined with superior communication and client engagement abilities.
- Coordinate and deliver client services and projects at a senior level
- Architect solution design and technical advice on all areas of IT managed services and project delivery (i.e. cloud solutions and network infrastructure)
- Provide remote and onsite client support and issue resolution
The Ideal Candidate
- Hands-on IT industry experience, in a managed services or
- consulting environment preferred
- Strong VMWare, storage, networking and cloud solutions skills.
- Experience in the administration, support and maintenance of:
- Windows servers 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Windows desktops (including remote and virtual)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory, group policies and associated services
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL, RDS and Lync Servers
- Virtualisation environments VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop technologies.
- Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions.
- Cloud IaaS environments such as Azure, AWS and Softlayer.
- Cisco router experience would be highly regarded.
- Current relevant industry certification - e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, ITIL.
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!