Our client has a large presence within the Government Sector, they are currently seeking Senior Communications Advisor to join their team for an initial 12-month contract.
The primary focus of this role is to design, develop and manage communications for internal (including senior stakeholders) and external audiences
- Developing the communication approach and plans for multiple projects within the delivery stream, including the key messages for internal and external audiences,
- Implementing approved communication plans, in alignment with other change activities, to build awareness and understanding of changes introduced using a variety of digital and traditional channels, with a focus on face to face
- Tracking delivery of agreed artefacts to ensure project deadlines are met
- Measuring the effectiveness of communications and providing guidance and support to the project delivery teams on messaging channel selection and timing
Skills and Experience:
- Successful track record of undertaking a similar communications role associated with implementing new or changed operating models resulting in workforce transition and changes to roles
- Demonstrated experience working within large complex programs
- Experience in applying strategic approaches to change communication for both internal and external audiences, with a focus on senior stakeholder and leadership communications
- A degree in a relevant field such as communication, public relations and/or change management
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #246806