The Client, a Leading Financial Services in Sydney CBD is in need of Senior Cloud Engineer Lead for a permanent opportunity.
The Successful candidate will lead and develop the company's enterprise wide cloud environments.
This role is responsible for providing cloud engineering expertise in the areas of cloud build & support, DevOps automation, storage, networking, application load balancing, firewalls and security; with a focus on operational stability and project delivery including design, planning, build/implementation and operational transition
- Leads the design, build and deployment of Cloud environments for Enterprise workloads.
- Push towards cloud-based technologies for cost effective solutions.
- Strategic optimisation planning and execution to improve core infrastructure.
- Support and maintain CI/CD capability using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, ARM templates or other Infrastructure-as-Code tools.
- Management of Cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Automating, orchestration and streamlining operations processes.
- Manage and monitor cloud environments to ensure availability and resiliency to supporting the platforms servicing our Members and staff.
Skills and experience
- 5-10 years' experience in a similar role or as a Cloud Engineer
- Preferably worked in a banking or financial services for the last 3-5 years.
- Strong experience managing complex Microsoft Azure environments - security principles and controls in cloud environments.
- Ability to design solutions and optimise the use of Azure and AWS.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux servers
- Knowledge of networking and networking technologies.
- Familiarity with Cloud networking concepts and deployments (primarily Azure)
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 206946.