Our client in the banking sector is currently seeking a Senior Change Analyst to support the Change Manager in ensuring a seamless transition of changes into Business as Usual operations.
This is a delivery role using Agile project methodology, requiring a fast paced, nimble approach to delivery, often in an environment of ambiguity.
Key activities are for this role are:
- Driving the identification of business impacts from the program/project.
- Completing an assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project.
- Identifying and executing business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment to the program/project initiatives.
- Developing communication materials applicable to the program/project e.g. email messages, presentation packs, intranet sites, postcards etc.
- Liaising directly with other internal functions as required to ensure any external communication activities applicable to the program/project are completed.
- Engaging with Business Change Managers to facilitate the development and delivery of targeted communications to the wider business through the appropriate processes and channels.
- Experience in organisational change management within a large enterprise
- Experience in the banking / financial sector will be highly advantageous
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Ability to work in complex environments across multiple workstreams and changing timelines
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW. For a confidential discussion, please contact Leah Loh on 03 8080 7232.