Our client is one of Australia's largest four banks and is currently seeking Senior Change Analysts to work in different areas and portfolios.
As a Senior Change Analyst, you will help drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change initiative for the organisation. This involves working in a single project or on a program.
- Contribute to the development of a Change Management Strategy and/or Plan for the program/project detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements and costs.
- Contribute to the creation of a Stakeholder Management and Engagement strategy and stakeholder matrix to record stakeholder activity
- Contribute to the identification and execution of business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment to the project initiatives
- Contribute to the development and execution of a Communication Strategy and/or Plan that actively support all stakeholder groups impacted by the program/project
- Contribute to the completion of a Learning Needs Analysis and Learning Strategy for the program/project.
- Contribute to and help drive the design and development of any required training content and other learning interventions for the program/project and support delivery with training scheduling and logistics planning
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Similar experience within a large and complex organisation
- Financial Services background (preferred)
- Be self-motivated and self-managed, whilst knowing when to escalate risks and issues
- Self-directed - able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to key deliverables/ plan
- Adaptable - willing to provide support/ take on tasks outside of original scope of work as required
- Good communication skills, written and spoken, including workshop facilitation skills
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!