Our client in the banking sector is undertaking a project focussed on the delivery of automated income and expenditure verification to improve their customer experience, while at the same time enhance compliance in a sustainable way.
Your role as a Senior Change Analyst is to support the Change Manager to ensure a seamless transition of changes. This role is a delivery role within an Agile project methodology, requiring a fast paced, nimble approach to delivery, often in an environment of ambiguity.
Key activities are for this role are:
- Business engagement and stakeholder management
- Developing communication materials applicable to project
- Driving and monitoring the completion of Learning Needs Analysis and the development of a Learning Plan based on findings
- Business impact assessment and transition planning
- Experience as a Change Analyst in the financial services sector or large corporate environments
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and in an environment where change activities are heavily dependent on otherstreams
- Experience in consumer lending/retail banking/credit risk highly advantageous
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!