- Option of Remote Work
- Varied Role , initial 12 months Fixed Term Contract
- Competitive Salary
We are looking to hire an experienced and versatile Senior Systems Analyst with strong SQL reporting skills for one of our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing UniVerse based ERP system (or similar) and financial reporting experience.
- Provide support across critical enterprise applications (manufacturing and financial systems)
- Provide reporting, monitoring, preventative, and emergency maintenance in response to any system faults and keeping the applications operational based on agreed SLA.
- Maintain the computer system that provides the financial accounting computer system to ensure the companies statutory and tax obligation are achieved.
- Manage IT vendors
- Identification and implementation of key business and process improvements.
- Ability to investigate and understand interactions between different applications and computer systems.
The successful applicant must have:
- 5 + years' experience in IT systems as a minimum
- strong experience with SQL reporting, Pivot tables and MS Excel spreadsheets to support the business.
- Strong database managment skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of PICK based programming or UniVerse databased highly regarded.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 highly regarded.
- Extensive experience in supporting enterprise applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to partner with business stakeholders and technical stakeholders
- Advanced computer literacy skills - O365, Excel, SharePoint, Teams.
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates. If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button