- Brand New Projects / Perm Opportunity
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Architect- Pega to join its IT team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases to lead to successful delivery of the project
- Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega system software and DCO capabilities
- Develop draft process flows, creating UI mockups/wireframes, documenting specifications/use cases, creating user guides
- Maintain and increase PRPC knowledge on latest versions, features, frameworks etc
- Demonstrated leadership in the compilation, delivery and maintenance of all phases (including: inception, elaboration, construction, transition, use case, property matrix, business rules documentation, user acceptance testing
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5+ years of PRPC Pega software experience
- Completion of training and certification in Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA).
- Participated in project initiation, analysis, elaboration and development life cycle
- Must have Sound understanding of all Pega PRPC features
- Must have Proficiency in designing and documenting the requirements.
- Industry domain and functional role expertise on one or more
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Exposure to Agile and Scrum methodology
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.Sharma@peoplebank.com.au