About the Company
Our people are the foundation of our culture helping our client fuel customer love that desire to teach Aussies that infatuation with their telco is feasible. The clients work hard while enjoying life, and are continuously seeking for new ways to innovate and inspire while staying loyal to their heritage. Every decision they make revolves around the customers so we continously continuously develop unique and exciting experiences that defy industry expectations.
About the role
The Technology Team has been on a transformational path in the way they build and ship software over the past few years. Inside this large project, the Senior Business Analyst would be responsible to work across for many stream teams in their small organisation. The client is searching for someone who can think critically and analytically, is a good communicator, and can solve problems in their startup company.
- Naturally, you're an experienced E2E Business Analyst who is comfortable contributing to boardroom discussions as dissecting bugs with end-users, or going under the hood with the engineering team
- Extensive experience working as a senior business analyst on medium to large scale projects across multiple engineering teams and various stakeholder groups
- Strong background in end to end analysis of software applications, data, business process definition, solution design and system integrations
- Good understanding how to map out business processes, document technical software solutions and write concise, easy-to-understand requirements
- You're a fast learner, passionate about technology and would thrive in a stimulating role working with a complex, constantly evolving product
- You're not afraid of solving complex business and technical problems in order to deliver an amazingly simple customer experience
- You enable fast feedback loops between business stakeholders and the engineering teams.
- Ability to prioritise with a balanced perspective of business value and technical constraints.
- You can comfortably work with both business and technical people all the way up to the executive level
- You're always diligent in technical analysis performed and demonstrate precision in statements made
- Experience working with a good cross-section of different methodologies.
- Experience working with teams of BAs and engineers, and a collaborative and team-focused attitude
Skills and experience
- Expereinced in either Scrum/Agile methodologies managing enterprise-level development projects in waterfall
- Backround as a lead/e2e BA, software developer or QA in the past, or taken another path that has given you a healthy passion for technology.
- Take aspirational ideas and hazy concepts to understand the required functions and integrations
- Pair with business stakeholders (particularly Product Managers and Engineering Leads), to translate customer journeys into features
- Take complete end to end ownership of features, understanding how they work from a customer perspective, as well as the technical implementation details
- Facilitate Discovery sessions to break down large undefined pieces of work into smaller feature sets
- Understand the end to end solution required to solve a business problem and support it with technical diagrams and process maps
- Document new feature requirements with enough detail so that a delivery team can break them down into user-stories and plan them into Sprint cyles.
- Liaise effectively with product teams and engineers to ensure the continued alignment of the end to end solution
- Work with our engineers and business analysts to clarify tasks and ensure feature development matches user needs.
- Facilitate requirements modeling sessions
- Educate stakeholders in the development process
- Contribute to ongoing development of the Business Analysis function, including ways of working and documentation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara on email@example.com quoting reference 245304
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.