Our client, one of the leaders in Superannuation Industry is looking for a Permanent Senior BA ideally with Risk, regulatory, remediation or Compliance experience to join their team.
The role is accountable for driving analysis and facilitating strategic advice to support project decision making, planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives. The role acts as the pivotal link between the business units and solution delivery stakeholders, ensuring that business needs are understood and delivered.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience with at least 5 years' experience in business analysis, preferably in the Compliance or legal domain.
- Experience working on large scale remediation program preferred
- Experience in writing or contributing to regulator responses preferred
- Experience in a financial services environment preferred but not essential
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives and technical environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the most senior levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation with tangible examples of where insights from best-practice analysis methodologies have resulted in value adding business outcomes
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality outcomes.
- Proven experience working independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams including the management and mentoring of other business analysts.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, strategic thinking and issues management.
- Team player that demonstrate a proven record of success in influencing and negotiating with multiple stakeholders to manage and resolve complex issues and disputes.
- Good financial literacy
If this sounds like YOU, Please APPLY NOW!!!