Our client is a leading Australian organization developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009. They are now Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software and a top 300asx company.
Reporting to the PMO Manager and working closely with the COO , you will own strategic business critical projects, working directly between the CEO, CFO and CPO and all business areas (technology, Legal, Marketing, Sales, and business operations), as well as with clients, vendors and partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for talented business analysts or project managers from one of the big accounting firms to 'take the next step' to work across a whole business and directly with senior executive management. This would also suit those from other large accountancy or SMSF practices.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance is essential to understanding business context. Knowledge of SMSF is highly desired.
- Exceptional ability to make decisions, problem solve and remove road-blocks are at the heart of this role.
- Background in Accounting/Financial markets as a Project Manager and Business Analyst is preferred
- Plan, manage product development ensuring scope, effort and risks are controlled effectively.
- Adhere to PMO processes, work with PMO team, report on progress of initiatives and escalate problems where necessary
- Develop working knowledge of accounting, superannuation and investment portfolio management related to the organizations products
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL, Microsoft Office, Project and Viso and bug tracking tools
- Understanding of SDLC, agile development, iterative design and automated and user based testing is highly desired.
- Conduct workshops, interviews to understand user requirements
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career playing a role of key business importance for an industry leading company who is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing finance software companies.
If you meet the above criteria then please 'Apply Now'. This assignment is being managed on an exclusive basis by Practice Lead Dan Gordon at Peoplebank.