One of the Big 4 Banks seeks a Senior BA to work on a HR System project.. recent HR system experience required.. long term contract opportunity!!!
- Senior Business Analyst
- HR System experience - Peoplesoft/Workday/SAP
- 6 month contract initially
The following are some of the key accountabilities:
- Run Discovery workshops to explore business needs
- Produce feasibility reports and requirements definitions including use-case documents.
- Manage communications and liaise within own area
- Translate and/or map business requirements to project deliverables and project activities. Maintain traceability between business requirements and designs (whether prepared internally or externally).
- Define system interfaces and processes based on a thorough understanding of end-to-end solution. Identify through design, system interfaces and change process to meet end to end requirements.
- Work with IT partners both internal and external to define the best fit for purpose overall solution to meet and exceed business requirements.
- Determine if the business is ready to operate the solution, provide recommendations to improve the deployment.
- Validate the solution components including defining acceptance criteria, identify gaps, define corrective actions.
- Evaluate the solution and perform cost/benefit analysis of the delivered solution and change requests.
- Demonstrate through thorough testing that requirements have been met end-to-end.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and relationships.
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Senior experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have HR Systems experience - SAP, Workday, Peoplesoft
- Agile project methodology experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and build working relationships with multiple stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org