Our client is a Large Banking institution. They currently have multiple positions available for Business Analysts with previous Financial/Banking experience. They currently have 6 month contracts available.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Working closely with the Delivery Lead and Head of Workplace Delivery in ensuring outcomes for the project delivery track to plan
- Assist Delivery Lead with co-ordination of technical SMEs and stakeholders as needed for each of the applications being migrated to the new remote access delivery solution
- Assist Delivery Lead and Change resources with data analysis such as planning for subsets of pilot rollouts, production rollouts and user notifications
- Assist Delivery Lead and technical SMEs with conversion of technical writing to user guides and support manuals as needed with end-user in mind
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Have demonstrated experience in the Banking/Financial Services Industry
- Experience in Large complex environments
- Significant knowledge and experience of workplace remote access technologies including the end user computing, network, cloud, security & hosting
- Significant experience with documentation/user manuals/technical writing to assist with the organisational change involved with staff experience of these new technologies
- Significant expertise with working through complex technology projects and problem solving to assist the Delivery Lead in all phases of delivery as required
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #213915