About the company
A leading Australian provider that will bring new opportunities to the whole country.
About the Role
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will bring your knowledge of Customer Experience (CX) to work throughout the project lifecycle. You will set up an Industry Engagement strategy for Customer Experience & Insights and monitoring and implementing Industry CX programs.
- Set up an Industry Engagement strategy
- Implement Industry CX programs
- Gather business requirements through interaction/ workshops
- Analyse gaps between needs and current capabilities
- Contribute to business cases that describe and justify the parameters of CX and technology change initiatives
- Contribute to the business solution
- Use data modelling to analyse impact of changes delivered throughout CX and recommend measures for improvements
- Support the development of test strategies, plans and scripts
- Work with the Program Team and stakeholders to develop Information Needs Analysis documents
- Promote a collaborative relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- 8+ years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst in a large enterprise
- Experience in a Telecommunications environment
- Agile experience
- Previous experience on a Customer Experience (CX) program with an understanding of the Customer Journey
- Experience in CX Strategy and implementing CX programs
- Ability to facilitate workshops
- Ability to create business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Record of working with senior Business stakeholders and IT teams to obtain alignment on approach and ongoing communication of delivery risks and status
- Prefer Story management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rational Suite, Focal Point)
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel for consideration