Large financial client based in the Sydney CBD are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong experience and understanding in Data Management Framework, Data governance, Data Quality and Risk.
- Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Risk Experience
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong experience and understanding in Data Management Framework, Data governance, Data Quality and Risk.
- Has experience working with Risk projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and facilitation skills
- Build effective relationships with all internal customers, stakeholders and team members.
- Prioritise and manage deliverables according to specified timeframes.
- Liaise with business units and stakeholders to analyse and understand regulatory impact to the business and solve problems.
- Preparation / maintenance of key project documentation such as business requirements document, process flows, trackers, and verification spreadsheet.
- Participate in and assist with meetings and workshops.
- Support the identification and definition of business needs and problems and assess and investigate solution options.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please APPLY quoting reference 239601.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.