Our client is looking for someone is exceptionally passionate about learning and development in an organisation and has the expertise to organise events.
- Supporting the design and deployment of event schedules - both internal and external
- Maintaining relationships with third-party stakeholders to create a pipeline of presenters.
- Actively updating and maintaining our communications platforms and events calendar.
- Co-managing the shared inbox.
- Proactively monitoring risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and managing non-compliance in a timely manner.
To be successful you must have
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to support the scheduling, communication, delivery, and evaluation of small to large-scale events
- Experience in developing communications, event planning, and administrative support is preferable.
- Qualification in Communications, Marketing or Event Management is preferable
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in the role, please apply now and for more information please contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank.