About the Company
Work for one of the Big Four Banks in Australia.
About the role
The Senior Analyst Engineer is required to deliver a range of technology applications/development services through design, development, programming, testing and maintenance of Technology solutions aligned with business objectives. Additionally, Senior Analyst Engineer act in a supporting capacity by providing fail and fix application support.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to engage and influence stakeholders and understand their needs in order to ensure quality and governance standards are met. You must enjoy working in a large, complex, fast-paced environment and can take challenges in your stride.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Producing operating and system documentation.
- Demonstrating track record in successful delivery of complex file transformation programs.
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
Skills and experience
- 4 years+ Java/Spring experience in full SDLC environment.
- 2 years+ scripting experience, including XML, SQL and PL.
- Experience with either Azure or AWS migrations.
- Credit Risk experience is desirable.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.