- Contribute to Infrastructure and Application Cloud Migration (AWS)
- System Operations/Linux Administration skills
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- 12 month contract - St Leonards
- Integrate on-premise organisation infrastructure into AWS Cloud
- Utilise Troubleshooting and Scripting skills in Virtualisation and Storage Management
About the role and the company
A leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a Senior Analyst, Engineer with Linux skills.
This role sits within one of the organisations subsidiaries who are the Australian leader in Finance for healthcare professionals.
- Provide critical thinking & a high degree of technical innovation & attention to detail while being recognised as a trusted advisor.
- Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements
- Develop solutions & specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Strong System Operations/ Software Development, Engineering background
- Intermediate Level of Linux Administration experience
- Previous experience in moving applications over to Cloud - Hands on exp doing lift & shift to AWS Cloud (Mandatory)
- AWS Cloud Certified
- KVM Virtualisation, Systemd & Docker container environments
- Storage Management (DRBD, LVM & NFS)
- Basic Troubleshooting & scripting skills
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson