Our client is undertaking major work programs to deliver innovative fit-for-need ICT-based solutions to improve their services.
The successful candidate will be part of the Business Application Support team which investigates and works with business areas on incidents and minor enhancements related to business systems.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the client's business rules and system rules, including keeping up to date with new functionality and system changes which are rapidly implemented
- Apply best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
- Perform investigation on business problems as well as differentiating between system issues (IT) or business rule (operational) issues
- Liaise directly with end users, including staff and external customers as required to troubleshoot and resolve incidents.
- Work directly with business areas to interpret and document requirements for incident fixes and minor enhancements, including business impacts, expected outcomes and acceptance criteria.
- Perform configuration changes and minor fixes as required within the Salesforce environment.
- Work with development teams and third-party vendors to facilitate and deliver application changes as required
- Manage priorities across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Develop test cases and undertake peer review and testing on application changes
- Administer and perform user management across a number of applications and services
- Perform ongoing operational support activities including monitoring of applications and systems.
- Develop, update and maintain documentation on processes, policies, task cards and configuration
- Perform data analysis and weekly reporting in excel, including identifying trends and root causes in data
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Experience troubleshooting incidents and providing support for business applications or CRM systems
- Demonstrated experience in the use of an ICT Service Management Tool and the ability to apply ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
- Experience performing administrator activities within the Salesforce platform
- Strong data analysis skills, including the ability to cleanse, analyse and report on data using Microsoft Excel
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 213038