- Fantastic Sydney CBD location
- Attractive day rate
- Be part of the construction development projects
Our client is building a technology platform that will transform and disrupt how construction development projects are delivered.
About the role
Do you want to work in a business that is innovating on a global scale?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and innovative environment?
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect to deliver designs to ensure the platform and applications are secure, and customers are protected against application security threats. Bringing strong business and risk analysis skills, you will successfully drive security outcomes with both business and technical stakeholders. This opportunity will see you work with the Security Partner to design, develop and implement program-wide security best practice.
- Collaboration with enterprise architecture, external stakeholders and technical experts to define and implement the security solution architecture.
- Provide key input and direction in the creation, review and updating design artefacts, including Solution Design and Detailed Design.
- Research, analyse, interpret and report on a range of possible solutions in relation to complex business, product and technical issues.
- Work with the Security Partner to develop and implement best practice security systems and guidelines.
- Perform penetration testing, code reviews, and design/architecture reviews
- Work closely with development teams to mitigate or remediate security vulnerabilities
- Empower developers to perform their role securely, without creating friction.
- Educate team about secure application code and infrastructure.
- Work with development teams to review source code and penetration testing custom functionality built on top of the platform.
- Test and review products, applications, and designs to proactively discover software vulnerabilities.
- Perform operations security support function including finding, fixing, and preventing software security vulnerabilities.
- Input knowledge of integrating software security into the software development cycle.
- Educate and provide guidelines to development teams on how to develop secure code.
- Knowledge of and experience in security design, guidelines and standards and implementation experience.
- Experience in application security
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10).
- Familiarity with automated dynamic scanners and proxy tools.
- Security certifications a plus!
- Proficient in AWS
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #197673