You will be working with Clients to provide Technical Security Services across Palo Alto Networks and Next Generation Firewalls and Migrations.
Acting as a technical consultant you will advise clients regarding their security and ensuring a smooth migration to YOUR new proposed solutions.
The key accountabilites:
- Drive the technical implementation of projects.
- Lead the technical delivery (install, configure and integrate) of customer solutions in line with functional and non-functional technical requirements based on expertise across one or more vendor technologies.
- Provide leadership and, mentoring to other Engineers and Technical staff to ensure development of capability within telco.
- Act as the design authority in the production of Detailed Designs and As-Built documentation.
- Consult with clients and provide quotations for the design & implementation effort for new project proposals lodged by the customer.
- Ensure compliance to processes and standards (including incident and change management processes) to avoid any disruption to customer's production environments
- Evaluate software and hardware enhancements to platforms, systems and network equipment, including participation in the appropriate approval processes.
- Provide complex technical advice, recommendations and customer consultancy on networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied and operated by telco
- Technical Briefings/Handover - Deliver and/or develop technical training, updates & or briefings to staff to ensure understanding of process & procedures
The role requires some support and implementation activities to be performed outside of business hours
- Palo Alto PCNSE
- Checkpoint Expert or Master
- Prior consulting experience to either internal or external parties, external preferred
- 6+ years' experience preferably in a large corporate financial services environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to derive concise technical requirements from customer interactions
- Ability to think outside the box
- Contribution to developing strategy
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 04/06/2018