About the role
A large Financial organisation is looking for a senior level Applications Solution Architect who has expertise is delivering security focused projects, the projects you will have delivered will be enterprise wide with a focus on application integration and implementing the security aspects that come with this.
As a Security focused Applications Solution Architect, you will provide specialist advice, expertise and leadership to support the delivery of solution architecture services. In this role you will be working across delivering application solutions and may from time to time be asked to work on projects that aren't security specific.
The role will be an initial six month contract position based in Melbourne CBD.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Define solutions for multiple complex technology systems, and to provide guidance and advice to program sponsors, business and technology stakeholders to assist with the successful delivery of business and customer objectives.
- Lead end-to-end solution for a complex project, business problem or customer outcome
- Deliver architecture service across multiple delivery streams within a given program
- Contribute to reduction of risk in business zones impacted by projects/programs
- Contribute to roadmap development and have input into business strategy as appropriate
About the successful candidate:
- Previous experience working in large enterprise organisations
- Experience in Finance/Banking environments would be preferred but not a must have
- Previously delivered enterprise wide projects across applications and security
- Five plus years experience in a high-level Architect position with an application and security focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of Architecture service design principles
- Able to communicate and articulate clearly across all levels (to GM Level).
Please not to be eligible to apply, you must have Australian/NZ citizenship or be an Australian Permanent Resident.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston referencing job number 183366.
Please click the apply button below to submit your application.