This large Australian organisation is currently looking for a Scrum Master to initially finish delivery a project before moving on to the next project. This program of work is to personalise campaigns and create multiple digital touch points through enhanced communications and cross channels.
As Scrum Master, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects and will empower your team to deliver on the product backlog before moving on to the planning for the next marketing project.
- Build Agile capability and empower the team
- Lead daily stand-up meetings and take responsibility for the sprint planning, release planning, showcases, retrospectives and other Agile-related activities.
- Assist the Product Owners in prioritising and maintaining the Product backlog
- Work within a cross-functional delivery team
- Delivery lead function
- Ensuring cross-team co-ordination
- Act as Agile coach to team members
- Facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans and team commitments
- Experience as a Scrum Master in large complex environments
- Ability to effectively lead Scrum teams
- Experience in Marketing or Campaign Management
- Prefer experience in Adobe Marketing Stack in Adobe Campaign
- Ability to lead teams, mentor, coach, develop and train from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release within an Agile framework
- Experience in the adoption of Agile best practices
- Experience in utilising techniques for bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams
- Proven organisational, time management and leadership skills
- Very strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills with the ability to run workshops with more than 10 people
- Prefer understanding of the mobile (Android and iOS) software delivery lifecycle
Please APPLY Now to Vanessa Knispel for consideration