About the role
The Scheduling and Resourcing Lead is responsible for managing the planning, scheduling, resourcing and dependency functions across a large portfolio of strategic programs and projects. This role will develop and manage the integrated portfolio master schedule, dependency management, and resource management best practices including timesheeting across several type of initiatives utilising a mix of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
This role will be part of highly collaborative and inclusive team who are focused on delivering a range of initiatives that benefit the community and align strategic goals and objectives by providing expert advice and support services to ensure visibility, accuracy of information being reported and standards are in place to support successful delivery outcomes.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Master Scheduler role managing hundred-million dollars integrated master schedule of varied types of initiatives and technologies.
- Experience implementing resource management best practices including resource forecast, allocation and timesheeting.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships and liaise with various stakeholders across all levels to ensure outcomes are being met.
- Analytical and inquisitive mind, attention to detail and ability to deliver multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines, as well as identifying risk and opportunities for process improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrix environment with changing priorities.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience.
- Project Management and/or Schedule Management credentials (PRICE2, PMP, SCRUM, PMI-SP).
- Project Management Institute Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) credential or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Previous government experience is desirable.
- 5+ years establishing and managing similar functions and capabilities.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Lisa Miller on (02) 8267 2466 for more information quoting job reference: 237591