- Initial 12 Month Fixed Term contract
- Must have recent experience in Community cloud
- Salesforce Developer / Functional Anaylst
- Opportunity of Career progression into a leadership role
- The Developer / Functional Analyst will leverage talent and coordinate the efforts of team members so that projects and enhancements are delivered in accordance with agile methodology.
- Responsible for shaping and defining how the business requirements will translate into solutions and work with the CRM delivery team to ensure the solution delivered meets the business needs.
- Deliver reliable functional documents that follows the best practice of the technology, as well as provide support on solution design and implementation
- ensure Incident and Problem Management meets agreed Service Levels
- Be Responsible to the business requirement conversation with internal stakeholders and external vendors to perform assessments, develop and/or integrate solution components into operational pilots and solutions satisfying our stakeholders needs.
- highly developed analytical and conceptual skills in developing efficient and effective requirement documents to diverse and complex business problems
- a strong foundation in software development languages and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Responsible to the functional aspects of CRM and retail application projects and work with Solution Lead to define solutions in line with project deliverables and expectations
- Responsible to the process of defining business needs, business processes, flows and diagrams, work with other business analyst to finalize business requirements.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate measurement and reporting to ensure proper management and control of team's activities
- Ensure standards, methodologies, policies and procedures are being adhered to and continuously improved
- Demonstrate the application of standards, methodologies and practice through the analysis
- 5yrs+ of Business & Process Analysis Expertise using a number of business analysis methods, frameworks and procedures
- 3 yrs+ Hand on experiences of Salesforce CRM including Community Cloud
- Demonstrated experience in applying and improving business analysis frameworks & methodologies
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple projects in delivering solutions in complex environments
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders across diverse business domains
- A qualified Business or Systems Degree
- Sound workflow, process management and documentation skills, and demonstrated experience of timely documentation delivery
- Knowledge of industry trends, evolving business needs, and solutions roadmaps
If interested please select Apply or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 207585