About the role
-Initial 12-month contract
-Night shifts to support 24x7 project function
-Competitive daily rates
-Flexible WFL/on-site mix
As a Technical Support Analyst you are 2nd in line escalation point for any technical problems and will provide analytical and operations support to the running and enhancement of existing production System applications.
- Maintain and support systems as per agreed SLAs
- Support all application problems and issues that have an impact on normal systems operations of applications supported.
- Ensure timely and appropriate customer communication occurs so that they are fully engaged and informed on the status of all issues
- Provide technical standards and solutions to meet business needs within technical area of expertise
- Perform aspects of development, implementation and support of infrastructure across the organisation
- Provide technical expertise and advice as appropriate to the organisation
Skills and experience
* Knowledge in PowerShell scripting
* Understanding of SQL and query language creation knowledge.
* Windows 7 and Windows 10 troubleshooting experience.
* Hyper V knowledge with server admin troubleshooting - Server 2008/2012/2016
* Demonstrated experience and understanding of operational environment and processes
* Demonstrated experience supporting complex integrated applications
* Support all application problems and issues that have an impact on normal systems operations of applications supported.
* Engage other teams as required for cross platform issue resolution
* Ensure timely and appropriate customer communication occurs so that they are fully engaged and informed on the status of all issues
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at email@example.com
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.